Portway Cat Grooming is an independent professional cat grooming parlour, it’s a friendly service and we guarantee that each cat will be handled on a one to one basis with their welfare at heart.
Groom to your heart and desire.
Air conditioned, safe environment with no dogs!
The benefits of grooming your cat:
Long coated or shorted coated the benefits are the same!
- Removal of dirt and debris
- Removal of matts and knots
- Which is these are left unattended they can become tight against the skin causing soreness rips or tears leaving an open wound which can become infected this is very painful for the cat.
- Helps with shedding old coat, under coat and dead skin cells
- Less fur means, less fur balls, less fur on you and around your home…so everyone benefits.
- Skin conditions, fleas, ticks, cuts, lumps and abnormalities may be noticed while grooming.
- Stimulation of the blood flow and secretion of the natural sebaceous oil throughout the skin and fur giving a lovely look and much healthier skin and coat.
- Ears, eyes and nose will be cleaned, claws clipped if necessary.
Grooming is therapeutic, helping to relax the cat and getting it used to being handled and building a trust loving relationship between the cat and the groomer.
Why not end the groom with a shower and hand dry leaving a happier, cleaner, healthier cat!
All prices are given on consultation
|Groom (removal of matts and knots)||From £30|
|Full groom (bath included)||From £45|
|Full Clip||From £60|
All grooming includes removal of matts and knots, claw clipping, cleaning of ears, eyes and nose.
Collection & Delivery service available
Products used are John Paul Mitchel pets – tested on humans first!