- Initial vaccination – for cats who require the vaccinations you will need to arrange this with your veterinarian prior to their stay. They will need two vaccines, three weeks apart and the course should be completed 10 days before coming to the cattery. This is to ensure that the immunity has been built up.
- Annual booster – up to date (AT LEAST ONE WEEKS PRIOR TO STAY) vaccination certificates must be seen on arrival. YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY OTHERWISE. We will also accept confirmation sent through from your vets.
- If an annual booster is more than three months overdue your vet will need to start the course again.
- Essential vaccinations are Feline panleukopenia virus (FPV), Feline herpesvirus (FHV), and Feline calicivirus (FCV)
- Please ensure that flea and worm treatments used are effective up to date. If flea dirt is evident you will be charged for the flea treatment we have to administer.
- Please bring your cat in a safe, secure carrier which you may leave with us during their stay.
- You may bring a favourite toy, bed or blanket with you.
- In the interest of safety, collars will be removed during your cat’s stay.